Saturday 27 March 2010

Trail center skill session, 27th March

All the riders attending had been to or were going to be riding at trail centres. I took them all throught the skills checks and we began pumping,unweighting and bunny hops. Ross tookthe technique to riding over fallen trees.
Tam had the unweighting of the front wheel down and now needs to work on holding it longer to form the manual.

We worked on bermed corners and Bradley started hitting them faster and faster!


Lawerence soon began dealing with over-lapping sections with confidence and commitment.
Stu found that once the physical skills are there. the sections actually just fly beneath you no matter what they are.

Overall, everyone progressed with their new skill set very well and were demonstarting trail energy managment. As always, the clients all have my on going commitment to them and will be keeping me informed on their progress with their new skills.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Tony for a brilliant day. All the techniques that you taught me today allows me to hit drops with confidence and speed,and to also focus on better cornering techniques allowing me to hit berms faster. Personally I was not expecting to learn half as much as I did but with your excellent training techniques I learnt everything that I needed to know. I hope to book another session in the next couple of months and anyone who is wondering whether to book a course, it is worth the money all day long
    cheers for the session tony
    Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete