Thursday 3 July 2014

Karen and Matt's session

Karen and Matt were recommended to me whilst on holiday in the alps. They wanted to work on cornering and maybe airtime.  The skills check showed me they needed work on looking and footwork, then later I could work on body positioning. We began with the drops and I worked on their mental skills here too and soon they could tell when it felt right or wrong and errors were already being self diagnosed.
I worked hard on their cornering in a variety of  different corners and when I worked on their body positioning it really changed and they flew through 2 linked berms.
 Onto the skills trail and we worked on linking sections on a trail using the techniques that I teach and gradually they grew faster as their control of the trail grew too. We ended the session on riding steeper terrain before the heat of the day took it's toll and tiredness took over
 Great session
High 5!
















No comments:

Post a Comment