Friday 21 December 2012

Decembers public jumps and drops course
















 The session began as I always start them, with my skills check and I made some set up changes to their bikes to enhance their riding position and control.
  We began with the drop technique and soon they were all landing perfectly.
  I then used the end of the skills trail and gave them some basic cornering advice and then they began linking drops into corners.
  We moved onto jumping and before going to the tabletop, I taught them why their mental and physical skills sets applied to taking off on a fly out jump.
  Onto the 6ft tabletop and I worked on getting them all into the air and we began adding speed so some began clearing it entirely.
 the option to ride the gap jump side was there and one rider used his mental skills to decide to ride that to!
A great end to a great week of coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment